We support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their family accessing healthcare.
The staff at Nelson Plaza Clinic are committed to providing culturally safe health care services and welcome all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to our clinic. All of our General Practitioner services are bulk billed for identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our Aboriginal Services Include
Our Goals Are
- Cultural, social and emotional support
- Speaking to your health care team for you and your family to support your needs
- Ensuring you and your family have information that you understand about our services and medical care
- Connecting you and your family to community services that are respectful of your cultural needs
- We also provide cultural advice and support to our staff
- To improve your health and well being
- To help you access health care that is respectful of Culture and past experiences
- To make sure our hospitals are safe places where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples feel welcome and respected